Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

DIY Idea: Brooch Bouquet


One of the most recent wedding trends I love is the idea of a brooch bouquet – its quirky, tasteful and allows you to incorporate a myriad of sentimental pieces into your wedding day. And the best is that this is a perfect DIY project that doesn’t shout “I’m a DIY project” on what many people may consider your most important day. By making the bouquet yourself, you can decide on the colour scheme and what baubles(earrings, hatpins) and brooches to add. And it will make a wonderful keepsake for years to come. I found an awesome tutorial on how to make your own bouquet because I couldn’t really find a supplier in Gauteng that does this – and I think it’s better because its more personal if you make your own. Visit fancypantsweddings.com to view the tutorial.

Photo credit: {etsy.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment